Sport Physiotherapy Canada
Sport Physiotherapy Canada (SPC) was founded in 1972 and has continued to grow into a major component of the national sports medicine scene. SPC's primary goal is to provide quality sport therapy, rehabilitation and counselling to athletes and recreational participants before, during and after injury.
- Increase efficiency of staff by improving communication between SPC and its members across the country
- A content management system that is easy to maintain
- Development and implementation of a variety of communication and management tools including an online member database, online registration, an advanced member login area
- Up-to-the-minute reporting of new information
- An e-newsletter that syncs with the member database
- A broad range of reporting tools